Identification Required to Vote
Per Florida Law, current and valid IDs are required at early voting sites and election day polls.(§101.043, F.S.)For quick Voter check-in:
Your Florida Drivers License
or Florida ID Card
can be swiped on theE-Poll Book
.Any combination of the following that show picture and signature are acceptable:
- Florida Drivers License or Florida ID (as issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles).
- United States Passport
- Debit or Credit Card
- Military ID
- Student ID
- Retirement Center ID
- Neighborhood Association ID
- Public Assistance ID
- Veteran Health ID issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- A Concealed Weapon/Firearm License issued pursuant to §790.06, F.S.
- Employee ID issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality.
The Voter Information Cards issued by the Supervisor of Elections are NOT
considered valid identification for voting.
If the Voter does not bring an acceptable form of identification, they will have the option to vote a Provisional Ballot
Return to Home or Back to Top