Supervisor of Elections
of Leon County, FLThe Supervisor of Elections is an EEO/ADA employer.
NOW HIRING SEASONAL POSITIONS
The Supervisor of Elections Office for Leon County is now accepting applications for upcoming 2018 seasonal positions to help us ensure a successful election year. As future opportunities open between now and July, they will appear here, so please check back regularly.
Successful applicants are those who thrive in a fast-paced, positive, team-oriented atmosphere. Most assignments require 40 hours per week with some periods of overtime and will end before Thanksgiving 2018.
To be considered, carefully read the information below and complete an online application form.Application Form
For All PositionsSkills include:
• Strong attention to detail
• Accuracy and speed in processing data
• Ability to stay focused and on task even with repetitive tasks
• Ability to collaborate in a team atmosphere
• Critical thinking and decision making
• Friendly, patient and professional customer service
• Ability to handle pressure and firm deadlines
• Ease with learning new software and technologyRequirements include:
• The highest level of integrity, responsibility and teamwork
• A commitment to continue employment through the end of the assignment (Once training is complete, it is very difficult for us to replace team members in time for a successful election. If you don’t believe you can commit to the entire assignment, these positions won’t be the right fit for you.)
• Acceptable criminal background checkMost positions include:
• Voluntary healthcare coverage (premium cost shared with employer)
• Salaries starting at $11 per hour and varying based on experience and specific job duties
• Overtime paid at time-and-a-half
• Significant periods of overtime during the weeks leading up to each election (August 28th and November 6th)
• Automatic enrollment in the Florida Retirement System
• Other Personnel Services (OPS) status; does not include paid leave
How to Apply
Think a seasonal election support position is right for you?
Use this link to submit your resume and complete an application questionnaire to be considered for any of our openings.Application Form
We appreciate your interest, Positions will remain posted until filled. The Supervisor of Elections Office is an EEO/ADA employer.
Questions? Contact us at E...@leoncountyfl.gov
Return to Home or Back to Top