Custodian of Public Records:
Election Records Manager V...@LeonCountyFL.gov
(850) 606-8683Custodian of Voter Data:
GIS/Demographics Manager V...@LeonCountyFL.gov
Order a voter data list online from our office. Data requests are normally fulfilled in 24-48 working hours with the digital delivery option.
Voter Data Guide - a listing of the data attributes, tips on how to use the data with Excel, and Florida Statutes that govern the availability of this data.
Order Mail Ballot Request Data
Mail Ballot information is confidential and exempt from public records (§119.07(1), F.S.) and shall be made available to or reproduced ONLY for the following entities:
- the voter requesting the ballot,
- a canvassing board,
- an election official,
- a political party or official thereof,
- a candidate who has filed qualification papers and is opposed in an upcoming election,
- and registered political committees for political purposes only (F.S. 101.62(3)).
If you qualify under one of these provisions,
you may Order Mail Ballot data from our office.
This form MUST be signed by the requester and verified by our office.
Return to Home
To view files downloaded from this page, you may need the following free viewer: